You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Hammer Metin2 PvP Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 11th 2019, 4:33pm

Kyanite Bell +7 & Kyanite / Clothing Kyanite Fan+7

Hi before the update i had Kyanite Bell +7 / Kyanite Fan +7 / Kyanite Clothing +7 and now they're free? That's not fair to people who purchased them, also I still wasn't refunded for the 10+ Courtesy weapons that I have.

Monday, March 11th 2019, 4:40pm

People who purchased Zodiac and Kyanite before update got refunded. Courtesy weapons it's another subject.
It's not fair that you complain about giving something to people for free that they enjoy and on top of that you bring another subject that doesn't have any relevance.

Monday, March 11th 2019, 4:43pm

Well I didn't get refunded. What isn't fair? It's great that they get it for free i wouldn't have complained about that however it's becoming a joke at this point. I've not been compensated for the Kyanite weapons now nor the courtesy weapon as I haven't heard back from you. I know you've got to run the entire server but It's not that big of a deal to sort my situation out.

Monday, March 11th 2019, 5:05pm

It's a joke how you continue to insist that Kyanite and Zodiac weapons/armours were not refunded when they were.
Courtesy weapons on the other hand were not and I never intended that anyway. I repeat, that's another subject.

Monday, March 11th 2019, 6:13pm

Look, I was refunded for the big update when you deleted A LOT of the weapons, U might have refunded me for Kenayite but i doubt that as i wasn't refunded twice (two separate updates), I am human I don't remember everything 100% however i wasn't refunded twice. The Courtesy isn't really a different subject it's still something that has been updated unfairly. I don't see the thought process in not 'intending' to refund that mistake as you did promise me you would. Previously you managed to fix a lot of issues quickly, this seems to be a big issue for you to do which I don't understand why, I still play on this server and in the future updates I intend to donate for items that I do not have. It's disappointing to see how you see it as a big problem to fix. I am typing all of this in good faith & means, there's no anger involved just frustration.

Monday, March 11th 2019, 6:49pm

those items that have been deleted have been refunded, can you say that now are the animated and free normal kianit weapons at the store?