You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Hammer Metin2 PvP Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 5:10pm

Metin2 Full Mep - [Lean On] BEESSTT MEEEP EVEER!!!!!

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 5:54pm

Dedicated to Paul/KeZy , Murders , Druddigon and Imp0s5ible <3

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 6:12pm

gj :hug:

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 7:03pm

You are very good, thank you so much . <3

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 8:10pm

Well done, Kaťuš :thumbup:

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 11:45am

You are very good, thank you so much . <3
This was made by many people<3

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 1:45pm

what's a mep?

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 5:32pm

what's a mep?
It's a Multi Editor Project
Which means that the mep
was made by more people
where i have 2 parts :)

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 3:31pm

Good

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 7:39pm

Good job. I don't like laggy parts(I don't know if it is the fault of the person who recorded because he/she had a slow PC or it was just a slowmotion clip, but I don't like it).
Except that it is good, very good. Do you work with anime? I prefer AMV's as I was an "AMV maker" and I know more about them.

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 12:23am

Good job. I don't like laggy parts(I don't know if it is the fault of the person who recorded because he/she had a slow PC or it was just a slowmotion clip, but I don't like it).
Except that it is good, very good. Do you work with anime? I prefer AMV's as I was an "AMV maker" and I know more about them.
Thank you, Yes I don't like laggy clips too, but some people in MEP, have slow PC..
Well, I have edited so far only Metin2 and GMV, for sure i want to try AMV too :)
I think i'll do something with AMV's soon.